ABOUT THE 2021 THEME –
RESETTING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
This year’s theme is Resetting the Global Economy, specifically addressing “how” companies, organisations and governments are implementing solutions that deliver more inclusive, sustainable and greener outcomes.
By focussing on practical global case studies and initiatives, we will share international best practice with the aim of providing a set of practical policy takeaways that will be promoted widely and fed into our policy forums at the UN, WTO and G20.
Topics included in the virtual series:
- Global Business Priorities – Macro-economic trends & the boardroom perspective
- Building Back Better – The COVID challenge
- Collective Action to Deliver NET Zero – Innovative Approaches
- NET Zero at Scale – Leveraging the power of SMEs
- Key Pillars – To enable the digital economy
- Connecting the Trade Ecosystem
- Establishing a Cybersecurity Environment
- Enabling SMEs Access to Finance – Removing barriers to short term working capital
We want an interactive event with an international audience that truly represents the various stakeholders that are involved in global value chains to help promote awareness, dialogue, trust, and inclusion. The event will be relevant for the following people:
- Global Tier 1/2 corporates
- Tier 2/3 supply chain companies
- Governments – G20, G7
- International institutions –WTO, OECD, G20, WB, UN, Commonwealth
- NGOs –Trade Justice Movement
- Consumer groups – Consumers International
- Unions –UNITE, International Trade Union Confederation
The promotion of the week-long event and subsequent thought leadership developed in conjunction with the event will be far-reaching. It will be marketed to the ICC network as well as through our various media, marketing and supporters.
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org